Today my students have been reflecting on their Barclass experience. These are the reflection questions that I gave them. Answers are currently going intodraft writing books, but will be posted to their classroom wiki. Please feel free to comment or query.
All of you have designed and taken part in several lessons during our Barclass. I would like you to take some time to reflect sensibly and honestly on
your learning over the past few days.
- Describe the lesson you led
- Reflect on the lesson you led
- What was enjoyable
- What was challenging
- What would you do differently
- What did you learn
- Think about these 2 days of Barclass learning
Complete a PMI table, collecting your thoughts and ideas.
How did this style of learning make you feel as a learner
- Do you think barclass lessons could be used as part of regular classroom schedule?
- Why or why not - explain your thinking
- If yes - how do you think it could be done? Can you give specific examples please.